July 19, 2017

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28


Challenge #28 ~ Beach

The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge! 



All coloring was done with Copic markers. For the shore line, I used a Marvy Snow Marker. When you heat the ink, it puffs up so I thought it would be perfect to represent foam from the waves.


Last but not least, I finished my card off with a sea shell brad from The Eyelet Outlet.  

I hope you will join this week's Beach challenge. 

Click here for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...