July 12, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #109 ~ Sparkle & Shine!

After 108 challenges I finally decided to jump right in and participate! Lawn Fawn has so many wonderful products....it's tough figuring out which ones to use. The challenge was to use anything that makes your project "sparkle and shine"..........

The frame was cut using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die. The background was created with DCWV glitter paper. The planes, dots and sentiment are from the Lawn Fawn Flying By stamp set that I received from the lovely and talented Annette.  I stamped the planes with Lawn Fawn Fish Tank ink on the Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper pad. As you can see....the larger plane is doing some acrobatics (it's upside down) lol 
The sweet birds and flowers are from the Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me Stamp/Die sets. I sponged some Lawn Fawn Wild Rose, Fake Tan & Mermaid ink onto white cardstock before I stamped the flower images.

I think it's still missing something where the hillside meets the sky so I will keep this open as a work in progress until an idea comes to me :-)

Ellen Hutson has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the online store! 


If you are interested in entering, this challenge is accepting entries until July 15th. Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. awesome card!! LOOOOOOVE that glittered little scene!! it makes it look as though the paper airplanes are are flying at night!!! SO pretty!! love the flowers you added too! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your full on glitter background!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...