March 14, 2015

Picture Perfect Blog Hop

Welcome to the Picture Perfect Blog Hop! We encourage you to take a moment this week to print out those precious memories that are stored away in our phones and computers. With digital photography, I have taken tons of pictures but am so far behind on my scrapbooking. Printing them off will not only preserve them but encourage me to go ahead and tell the story of my life events.

In appreciation of your visit today, I am giving away this little bundle of blog candy! Simply visit, comment and follow each of the blogs below to be entered to win! Check back right here on this post Wednesday March 18th to see if you are the winner!
Congratulations to lucky #2! Please email your mailing address to msmith38652@gmail.com! Thank you all for hopping along with us.
This is a picture from our Honeymoon...in 2010! The map shows all the places we visited during our cruise. I think I will go back and add a dot to each of the ports. 
When it comes to scrapbooking, I want to showcase as many photos as I can with a smidge of journaling on the side. These photos are from our camping trip....in 2011....told ya I was behind :-) The layouts aren't complete but hey.....at least I have started the process! That's always the hardest part. I used the computer to create tags with descriptions about the canyon and I will add my hand written journaling at a later date.  
The trees, compass and titles were cut with my Cricut and the stars were created with a border punch.

  I added some red Stickles to the flame for that realistic effect.
 Technically, I think they call this GLAMPing lol
I bet we walked 20 miles up and down hill unloading everything at the camp site. Yes.....we had to lug it down this....um...staircase! We had a blast though and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! If you have any suggestions of what I could add to finish these layouts off, I would love to hear them.
And lastly, if you have some random pictures that really don't need to be scrapbooked, make some greeting cards! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to hop with us today. Your next stop is Theresa.                   See below for the complete lineup:
Michele ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/    <--------- YOU ARE HERE

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the hop! Glad you got your trip pics scrapped. Loved the stickles in the fire and your idea of using extra pics for card fronts! Genius! Again, It’s nice participating in this hop with you!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your Layouts are amazing, fabulous and outstanding. WOW!! Your pictures are awesome and you definitely showcased your honeymoon camping trip with your oh so clever and creative way you definitely are one super talented scrapper and I really enjoyed your pages. Thanks for sharing your most precious memories what an honor to have been able to see them. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! I really love the map page. I so want to do that for the cruise we took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layouts! I love the cruise idea (I have been on a few) and I love camping and have tons of those photos, too! I don't quite know if I would consider it "glamping", did you have an air mattress??? LOL We have an air mattress and music but I still don't consider us glamping...although it is a bit cushier than back country camping when everything is on your back! and just a fantastic idea to use flower pics of which I take A LOT!! Thanks so much for hosting this great hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your simple clean pages. To go along with your story I'd start in the bottom left hand corner and make a staircase just wonky style and add trees around itπŸ˜„ I hope to see the page when you are done.πŸ˜„ I'm off to hopping! Great prize too!
    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO's ! I think dotting the ports is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You think you are behind. I am almost done with 3 month of my first child who is now 7...and I skipped wedding pictures. Great idea to use pictures for cards and great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photos from your camping trip! Love the die cuts and pps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun photos and great layouts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..I can tell you had an amazing time...both the pics and the pages scream FUN!!! Thanks for sharing.
    MitziUNDRSCOREwanhamATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout fun looking pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...