February 5, 2015

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review

I wanted to take a minute to tell you about this fabulous company and some of the extras they offer! I have never been a kit club member anywhere because I was afraid that I wouldn't like it or it wasn't my style. I am so glad I signed up for this one! I have received 3 stamp/die sets to date and have been absolutely thrilled with them! The designs are super cute and the quality is unbelievable! It is well worth the monthly subscription amount and can't wait to see what the next month brings! Don't ya just love getting Happy Mail??? Click on the picture above to view the video about the Die Hard club. 

Here are a few cards that I created with this set:




There are other clubs available so you can choose what works best for your budget ~ click here for details!   Need a little Mo Jo? The Stamps of Life blog is jam packed full of fun inspiration! Take a moment to visit the store as well where you will find inks, papers and stamps OH MY! Too many fabulous things to mention here. Check it out for yourself and bookmark it while you decide which kit club you are going to join!! Oh....did I mention that Club Kit Members get an additional discount in the store?? Win Win Am I Right??

Thanks for stopping by today. There's still time to enter to win during the Pinterest Blog Hop so hop on over and check it out!  Hope you are having a crafty day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...