Pages

January 27, 2015

OWH - January ODBD Challenge


Just a quick post today so I can link up my card in the Operation Write Home - January ODBD Challenge...Hero cards!  Here's the scoop from Kristie...

Now onto the first ODBD challenge for 2015. I always make sure to have my kids write thank you cards after receiving gifts. I know this isn’t a common thing anymore, but I believe it’s important for them to take time to thank everyone. And I think January is the perfect month to show our gratitude to all who serve our country. This includes our local heroes, as well as our deployed service members. So, the January challenge is to make an AnyHero card. And as an added challenge, write a personal note of gratitude in it and take it to your local police or fire department, someone in your community that works everyday to serve our country, or send it to OWH for our deployed service members. Here’s some inspiration from Julie on the ODBD design team.



I hope you will take a minute to link up your AnyHero card. Once 50 cards have been reached, Our Daily Bread Designs will cover the shipping expense for TWO boxes shipped to active military to send home to their families and friends!  Hope you have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)