Pages

October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014


HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!
I know you have a lot of places to go and cards to see today so no details posted today. Operation Write Home asked us to make LOVE cards on this special day. I will post them later :-)





If you would like to help Operation Write Home with sending cards to our deployed military, click here for details on the current needs.  Click here or on the OWH banner at the top of this post to return to the hop lineup! 

The last one was created for the Words 2 Scrap By Paved with Paw Prints Challenge! They are giving away 2 of Sandy Allnock's oh-so-cute and must have stamp sets! Wish me luck 'cause I so want them!!! Click the link above and go have a peek!!


I hope you have a super duper crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Great group of cards - and the Ruff Day is perfect for the Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com. The bones are a great addition, and I love how you added the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, you've been busy! I like how well all your elements coordinate so well together and some of your embellishment choices are so cute. TFS. Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards! What a great selection for the kids to get from their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness!! These are so cute! The fish made me smile out loud! These are fabulous kids cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cards to choose from!!! The dog card really made me smile! Love the sentiment on it as well! All are wonderful! Thank you for supporting OWH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Michele.

    What a wonderful set of cards! The troops supported by Operation Write Home are sure to love each and every card. :)

    Of course, I'm a little partial to your furry-friend card. The design, palette, and embellishments make for one cute card. Love all the texture and dimension!

    Thanks so much for joining our paw-print-inspired challenge at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, you've been busy! Great cards! Wonderful shout out for OWH :) Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers...great group of cards! My fave is the last one...fun details and image. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)