October 15, 2014

Creepy Cricut Creations Hop Winners!

Yes.....I said winnerS! Thank you for taking the time to hop with us in the Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop and leaving such nice comments! Christmas is right around the corner so in the spirit of giving I thought I would pick TWO winners! The 1st comment chosen by Random.Org was...... #37 Moknowsall

The 2nd comment chosen was #25 Sarah JB!

Treat #1
Treat #2
Please email your mailing address to me at msmith38652@gmail.com with your Treat # preference. 1st come 1st served :-)    Have a wonderfully crafty day everyone!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...