Pages

October 11, 2014

Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop!
Howling cats, and a big black spider,
Flying bats, some doughnuts and cider,
Smiling pumpkins can be seen;
The time is here for Halloween!
(by Karen McGuigan Brothers)

Crazy About Cricut and some crafty pals gathered around their cauldrons.....I mean Cricuts to create some spooky and fun Cricut creations!  This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 

We have some AWESOME sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
Exclusive Mini Stamp set
Crazy About Cricut (Jenny)


is sponsoring this awesome set from Pretty Cute Stamps!

The Scrapbooking Queen is sponsoring with a Royal Prize pack from her store, http://www.royalcastleshoppe.com/!


DD's crafts is sponsoring with a brand new "Gingerbread" Cricut cartridge from Cartridges and More!

How do you win? Check it out:
*Just become a follower of each of the amazing blogs in this hop. 
*Leave each of them a comment letting them know what you loved (or were scared of) about their projects.

Please hop and leave your comments by 12 am Monday, October 13th.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday at http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now, prepare to be spooked!

My son is 24 now and it's been a looong time since we went trick or treating. (sniff) I have heard so much about Project Life I thought I would give it a try and hopefully catch up on my scrapbooking! Here is my attempt......All I have left to do now is the journaling.
Is this not the most intimidating pirate you ever saw.....in diapers?? The bare spots are for my journaling. I am going to write directly on the base instead of adding a mat.
Should have made the cat's eyes green.....duhhh. Oh well, I will remember that next time! The moon is acutally a mini book cover in the Artbooking cartridge. I flipped the image and tucked the binding part behind the photo.



Although it was very fun to do, I wouldn't say it was any quicker than the old fashioned way of scrapbooking. Maybe I need to quit reminiscing and get busy scrapping! lol

Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us ~ Here's a little "treat" for ya. (and no I will not smell your feet) Leave a comment and I will announce the winner on Wednesday! Good luck :-)
Vampire & "I Don't Bite" Sentiment - Cricut: Create a Friend
Spider Web Frame, Moon, Fence, Cat - Cricut: CTMH Artbooking
Face Stamp - Peachy Keen: Simple Simons
Papers: The Paper Studio: Trick or Treat
Bat Punch - Fiskars
Spider - SandyLion Essentials Sticker
"Trick or Treat" - Hobby Lobby: Halloween Crafts Stickers
Page Protector: The Paper Studio


If you get lost, or need to stop along the way, you can find the complete lineup athttp://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/.

37 comments:

  1. What awesome pages! Love the PKS face you used too. And tucking the binding from the moon cut was genious! Thanks for joining this hop with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! And I bet you had a fun walk down Memory Lane. Thanks for the chance to win!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is AMAZING! I'm dreading the day when my kiddo doesnt want to Trick or Treat anymore!!! They grow up too quick! Glad you shared your trip down memory lane with us because its AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic layout! all the details are wonderful! I have not tried my hand at pocket style yet, thanks for your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are precious! It's never too late to preserve those memories. Speaking from someone who has the albums and never started a page for my soon to be 9 year old. So glad you have done it. So cute to look back and see! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously Awesome!!! Super cute and fun details!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are GREAT!!!!! My youngest is 24 also but I have 6 grandchildren to keep me in the spirit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are wonderful! I think it is so fun to see the different ages/stages that your son was in in those pictures! Great memories, I am sure!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Layouts are pretty great memories its a great way to catch up on scrapbook pages TFS
    great hopping you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love.love. love your layouts and you did an awesome job with "Trick or Treat" :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw How Sweet! I Love your Layouts and really like seeing the different ages on one Layout. I am so behind on my Scrapbooking. Seeing your Layouts have Inspired me to keep working at It. Thanks for Sharing. I'm already a Follower and Thank You for the chance to win your Halloween Goodies. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute projects, love the layouts,

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh how cute this is great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! I love the idea of creating journalling cards for the pocket pages with the Cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous layouts, I especially love the photos with this cute costumes

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your layouts !!!! They have so many wonderful little details , and those pictures are adorable !! I am the same way , my sons are now 13, 10, and 3 and I am yet to finish scrapbooking their first Halloween ,lol !
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tremendously endearing layouts. Love all the cute details.
    TTFN
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. What adorable scrapbook page! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What wonderful pages! They are so adorable! He made a very cute pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your project life Halloween layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL! You are a scrapper after my own heart! I too am hoping that PL helps me get caught up (my own son is 33, so don't feel badly...haha!). Love your adorable layout...now all you have to do is remember to do the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute layout - love all the Halloween images.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute layouts, thanks for the inspiration. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute Halloween layouts. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE these layouts! I just started doing some PL pages this year, so your Halloween PL page gives me a great idea for this year! TFS, and thanks for the chance to win! I'm a new follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These pages are FANG-tastic! I love all the photos too. The I DON'T BITE header is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your layouts! I have been making cards and for the past year have got back into creating layouts. My son is 28 and I am just now starting to work on his high school scrapbook! Shame on me! Thank you for all of the wonderful ideas. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice layouts. Wish I had those cuts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)