A2Z Scrapbooking WCMD Challenges 2 & 3

In my opinion, every day should be World Card Making Day! Just sayin.... :-)

I had never tried the die cut on the front of a card. I really like the way this turned out.
Challenge 2  - Anything Goes

Tree Die, Tree & Sentiment ~ Hero Arts - Stamp & Cut Christmas Tree
Inks ~ Hero Arts - Hero Hues: Punch & Shadow Ink: Field Greens
Self Adhesive Gems ~ Hero Arts Hero Hues: Red & Green
Ribbon & Star Gem ~ From My Stash

I am entering this in the Hero Arts Holiday Challenge White Out category!

Challenge 3 - Anything but a card
Love doesn't always have to be about romance right? Take this next project for instance. I started to trash this project and do something else because I wasn't happy with the way copics "bled" under the stencil. But, I kept pressing on and think it turned out pretty cute anyway!

What's not to love about M & M's! I added a bookmark to the tag to be used when all the yummy goodness is gone. I think I will go back and adhere the Love tag to the bookmark with foam tape. You can' tell by this picture but I added shimmer to the bookmark and tag with a glitter pen.
Tag & Sentiment ~ Hero Arts - Stamp & Cut Joy Tags
Ink ~ Hero Arts - Butter Bar Shadow Ink
Hero Arts Rain Dance Pattern Stencil
Twine ~ Hero Arts Craft Twine
Ribbon ~ Offray
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Self Adhesive Gems ~ From My Stash

There is still plenty of time to enter the A2Z Scrapbooking World Card Making Day challenges! It all starts here! 
Thanks for stopping by :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review