Pages

September 26, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches ~ Die Cut Challenge

Stuck on U Sketches has a die cut challenge using geometric shapes going on from 9/19 - 10/2. My Cricut has been sadly neglected so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to bring it back to life! 
I just received the Close to My Heart Artbooking cartridge from Candice Fields and absolutely love it! The dimensions are all preset to fit perfectly on scrapbook pages! 
For this challenge, I chose a halloween themed card using the Circle geometric shape. I was going to use the bat stamp in the center for a bit of  spookyness but realized the center of the web wasn't exactly round. 

I cut 2 webs and 2 orange circles, adhered them together then created the "card" using brads. I used some cute little chipboard images, spider stickers and cross stitch floss for the web string.
Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches and link you project up! Check out the other challenges while you are there! 

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I would have never thought about using the mini pages as cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooo! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Lovely lovely spiders. It will be a happy happy Halloween! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for our geometric shape challenge at SOUS! Art Booking has so many fabulous designs...like this one. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)