September 1, 2014

MFT Sketch 191

I love MFT stamps but have never participated in a challenge so here we go!

Stamp & Win with This Week's Card Sketch 191
Most of these stamps were from the My Favorite Things - Mermaid set. I just love how these smaller images go so well together when creating a scene. The fish is from the Inkadinkado - Cute Fish set. The MFT sentiment is straight but I twisted it to look like a wave. I didn't like how the white paper looked ( I should have cut it the full length of the banner) so I finished it off with a couple of brads. The circle was cut with a Spellbinders die. Glossy accents were added to the bubbles and eye. The pink & yellow papers are from the DCWV Spring & Summer matstack & I used a glitter paper for the base.


If you give this sketch a try, be sure to link it up here by noon on 9/2/14. There is a new sketch challenge every Wednesday.

If you need a little more creativity....here are the links to previous sketches:
2014 Sketches
I can't wait to check them out! Hope you have a crafty day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...