July 3, 2014

OWH Challenges

The midweek throwdown challenge was to make miss you cards for kids using the Mama Elephant's In My Heart stamp set. I think this qualifies :-) The googly eyes with the nose kind of looks like she is wearing glasses.

 OWH sketch #230 was the inspiration for this card using a cute image from Doodle Pantry.

Another card using the inlaid die technique.

Another Doodle Pantry image ~ I just love how the googly eyes bring the characters to life! 


This was made just for our Heroes....because they are SUPERHEROES!! I will be making more of these for the kiddos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...