May 28, 2014

OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop Winners!!!

I had so much fun visiting all of the participants and seeing the creative ideas they had! What inspiration!!
I made several more red, white & blue cards throughout the weekend so I thought I would share them with you.








Thanks so very much to everyone that took the time to hop with Operation Write Home. I was overwhelmed by all of the sweet comments. I know it's not Christmas, but in the spirit of giving, I have added 2 more prizes for a total of 4 winners!!!!!
PRIZE #1

PRIZE #2

PRIZE #3

PRIZE #4

And the winners, chosen by Random.Org, are...........

                                           Heather - crafty sahm i am
                                           Kathy S - craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/
                                           Laura Pervier - unknown
                                           Lisa - indymermaid.blogspot.com/

Congratulations winners! Please send your address to msmith38652@gmail.com and list your prize preferences (1-4). I will award the prizes on a 1st come 1st served basis.

For example:
1-3
2-4
3-1
4-2
1st choice is prize #3, 2nd choice is prize #4, etc.

************  Hope you have a crafty day  ***************

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be a winner!! Thanks so much, Michele!! Emailing you now!! All of your cards are so fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vibrant, fun collection of patriotic colored cards ! I especially like the googlie eyed eagle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambition has but one reward for all: A little power, a little transient fame; A grave to rest in, and a fading name photography

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...