Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop

Welcome to the Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop

Let us Inspire You! 
It's Springtime and Easter time and what better way to celebrate this Season than with an Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop. We hope that our projects will enlighten you and bring you all peace and blessings for a wonderful day!

You should have come from Sarah's blog but in case you didn't,
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 

We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!

https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock 
 Pinque Peacock
Is giving away a

 Check out their store here:
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page at be sure to like her on facebook!! 

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 

Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
***************************************************************
I think this is one of the most inspiring proverbs. I was laid off 2 months ago and received a job offer Thursday which was way better than the job I had! I know He was watching over me.
Spellbinders Wavy Rectangles Die
StampingScrapping Wavy Rectangles Flowery Thanks Stamp (border)
CardzTV Rejoice Stamp (sentiment)
Ranger Adirondack Earthtones Pigment Ink -Eggplant
Papermania Capsule Collection - Polka Dot Paper
Gems & Cross Charm 

This is for ALL cancer survivors out there, including my precious mother. 
My Favorite Things - Choose Hope Stamp Set
Simple Stories - Snap Color Vibe - Pink Chevron Paper
Embellish by Dena - Little Azalea - Striped Paper
Spellbinders Circle Dies

I have an extra stamp set to give away! Leave a comment as to what you would add to the bottom strip on the 1st card. It seems rather boring. Check back here, on this post, Wednesday April 16 to see if you are the winner!  
I want to thank everyone for taking time to participate in the Inspiration Thoughts hop! I enjoyed reading your comments and visiting the wonderful blogs full of inspirational inspiration! :-) 

Congratulations to Golden Goddess Designs! Please send your mailing address to msmith38652@gmail.com


 Up next is Lori

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.

Comments

  1. What awesome cards Michele! I really love the details on your first card!! It's gorgeous. And the second card...so awesome!! I have not seen that stamp set before. I love it. Thanks for joining me in this incredible hop!! Scrappy hugs, Connie
    P.S. I think the banner is pretty just the way it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful. The purple card... Well favorite color and life bible verse so it is win, win. But your design is really nice. Your second card is awesome. Your colors speak encouragement and the saying is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I really like the first card, I think it draws more attention to the quote and the cross. I think it is perfect the way it is!! thanks for the hop! great job on both cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards! The purple is just gorgeous with a gorgeous verse! The pink is very inspirational in a different way - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful! On your first card I would put the saying " Trust In The LORD Always! I love this verse and live my life by it because, I have a chronic illness called fibromyalgia and also have a son with a form of autism. I have to trust the Lord to be with me and guide me to get through every day. Your second card means a lot to me also because, I have lost my grandma, grandpa and a aunt to cancer. I also have an uncle fighting it right now. Thank you for sharing your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are both just beautiful and packed with powerful messages that definitely fill the soul with hope and love directed by the almighty himself.
    You are a gal who creates with passion. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both cards!! The colors on the 2nd one are awesome!! I would simply put "TRUST" on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, this is such a beautiful card. I love the color purple. It's gorgeous just the way it is, but if you want to add something to it how about considering some small butterflies. Butterflies transition 4 times in the course of their lives (egg, to larvae, to cocoon and from the cocoon the butterfly) ... As Christians, we continually transform and grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ as we dedicate our lives to trusting Him with our whole heart and relying on His guidance from day to day. Didn't mean to get all deep on you, lol.

    It was fun hopping with you.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**


    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL cards! I like the bible verse and the purple colors you chose for your first card. GREAT inspiration for your second card and great job coloring. I love the stamp set; I have not seen these before!! =) I'm already a follower. =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are really lovely! Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your projects are beautiful. I love the lavender and dies you used for your Proverb 3:5,6 card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple is my favorite color so I love the puple/lavender card and the Proverb! I would put in the bottom strip- "Let Go & Let God." I love the paper you used on your cancer survivor card as well. I just became a new follower on Pinterest and here on your blog. I enjoyed hopping with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your cards. You are so talented. Thanks for thinking of me. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review