February 2, 2014

Operation Write Home ~ Card Bowl 2014 (2)

Challenge #2 ~ ODBD - Masculine cards using the color Brown
The nature scene was created using the Outdoor Man Cricut Cartridge. The "gravel" was created with an embossing folder and the clouds are from a Fiskars punch. I think it needs a little bike or squirrel or something....what would YOU do differently to this card? Faux stitching perhaps?
Using Nancy's great tips for using the bone folder, I have begun folding my cards the opposite way and she's right.....it does create a cleaner crease in the card base! The trees looked a little plain so I made lines on them with the bone folder to add a little interest. Looks pretty good!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice card! I would love to see an animal or bird but it is great as is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Maybe a bird (eagle) could be added if you want to add something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the little scene you created. I have a similar cartridge so might have to try putting a scene together myself. Faux stitching is always my "go to" thing to add more detail and then I often distress the edges of everything to bring things together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...