OWH Sketch 207 ~

I spent 2 days re-organizing my craft room, going through my scraps getting rid of bits and pieces I was hoarding! So...when the new sketch came out this week, I couldn't wait to get started! I found these cute little stickers at the dollar store.






I made the resolution to learn how to take better photos so they would be true to color. I actually removed a book from the shelf which has rested there for proooobably 4 years! Step 1 complete....yay me! LOL  

I skimmed through it last night and learned a little bit about Aperture and the F stop. I took a quit shot this morning using the aforementioned knowledge. I like the exposure, the background is clean but the card seems to be warped. I assume that I had the camera too close to the card. Will keep trying and hopefully by the end of the year, I will be taking beautiful pictures. If you have any suggestions, websites, books, etc....feel free to share them below! 

Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review