OWH Sketch 197 & the November ODBD Challenge ~

Love cards with no "Valentines" reference can be used year 'round ~ No expiration date :-)
Paper: Martha Stewart Holidays Punch Pad
Sentiments: The Paper Studio Stickers
Sketch: OWH #197
Our Daily Bread Designs Nov Challenge: Love/Valentine cards







I trimmed all of the patterned paper pieces with no regard to the direction of the pattern so I had to wing it and adhere them vertically instead of horizontally. It appears that I missed a layer too. Why is it you don't see these things until it's ready to post??  They still turned out ok I think lol.
Thanks for stopping by ~ Hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wow, now that's productivity! I just love all the different little tweaks you did to each card, especially having different sentiments. Nice collection, there is going to be alot of happy receivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading all the different sentiments! I may have to CASe one or two for love cards. I know what ya mean about noticing something only as you're posting or even after because it happens to me a lo! Great bunch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! You were busy and such great results! They are all lovely with beautiful sentiments. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review