November 16, 2013

OWH Mid Week Throwdown & Thanks to the Postal Workers

This week's MWT was to use dry embossing. I used a scroll embossing folder on the red cardstock. The image is our infamous OWH mascot Ciara from Stamper's Best and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers.
Sandy is on a mission to bring her postal workers in Federal Way, WA lots and lots of cards thanking them for their service so I thought a patriotic Ciara was the perfect choice! What a nice idea to show them how much they are appreciated!! Only a few days left to get them in so hurry!! :-) You can view the mail room challenge request below...

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...