October 13, 2013

OWH Sketch 194 & ODBD October Challenge ~

My oh my there is a lot of measuring on this one but I love the way it turned out! 

Paper: The Paper Studio - Proud to Serve
Ink: Versa Magic Chalk - Wheat (around the sentiment ~ wish I had 1 shade darker)
Sentiment: Stamper's Best - My Hero Stamp Set
Navy Blue Embossing Powder
Foam Tape aka The Precious
Yellow Pearls

Our Daily Bread Designs October Challenge ~ Make the sentiment the main focus of the card
Paper: The Paper Studio - Eat Cake
Sentiment & Die Combo: Sizzix - Word Labels
Black Embossing Powder
Corner Punch: The Paper Studio
Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Michele. I especially like the first one. Everything flows so perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super nice cards. Both are well coordinated. Great job on flipping the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards!I love the top card- the papers are perfect and you rocked the sketch!!! And I love your ODBD card...great sentiment! I just realized I have that die/stamp set....thanks for motivating me to use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how turned your card sketch on its side. great use of non-traditional patriotic papers.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I really love these creations!! Such fun and bright colors! You really rocked that sketch!! TFS! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...