Operation Write Home ~ WCMD Hop Blog Candy


Have you heard??? Tomorrow is World Card Making Day and Operation Write Home has gathered over 100 amazingly talented paper crafters to celebrate!! The posts are supposed to be short and sweet so you have time to visit everyone so I am letting you know about the sweet treat I am offering to anyone who leaves a comment on tomorrow's post. If there are more than 50 comments, I will give away TWO prizes!!! 
Americana

Girly Girl

If you are not familiar with Operation Write Home, I hope you will visit their site in the near future and see all the exciting things available to you for inspiration. There are sketches and tutorials galore! Our heroes really appreciate the TLC in every OWH card and it means so much to their loved ones at home that receive them. Hope to see you at the hop tomorrow!!! Have a great day!




Comments

  1. Thanks so much for your offering!! I am following you and I hope you'll stop by my blog for a chance to win something from me too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the any hero mail. You've done a great job. Love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh nice blog candy!! I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for offering Blog Candy Michelle and I also wanted to thank you for following all things beautiful. I'd thought you'd like to see my shout out to your blog on my Feature Friday post. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/10/feature-friday.html
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review