September 5, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party - Challenges 6-10

Challenge 6
Use OWH sketch #188
Papers: Pebbles - Sunny Side 

Challenge 7
Use Tic-Tac-Toe board items (I chose the middle column) to make a child friendly card
This is NOT an OWH friendly card. I didn't realize that the flower brad glitter rubbed off. With this finding, I added Stickles (to the flower).
Papers: DCWV - The Boyhood
Frog & Sentiment: Penny Black - Toadily
Dies: Spellbinders
Stickles: Star Dust

Card #1.....then remembered the sketch lol

DCWV - Citrus Stack
Recollections - Bold Basics
Spellbinders Die
Fiskars Border Punch

I generally leave the inside blank so there is plenty of room for writing but I thought this was so appropriate for our Heroes.
My Favorite Things - Santa Baby
Make it Christmas Ribbon
Martha Stewart Stickers
DCWV - Metallic Cardstock
Spellbinders Die - Tree
I have been a little short on time lately but I didn't want to let the OWH VCMP pass me by! Hope you have a crafty day ~ 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along on the VCMP and taking my Fall challenge. I love both cards. The apples and pumpkin certainly say "Fall is here". Someone is going to love getting a card that says "Falling for You", especially with the little heart in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele,

    What a fabulous collection of cards! I love your attention to detail on each and every one. And, your little frog is toadily adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with this Labor Day's VCMP -- and for making such a cute Card 4 Kid. (Glad you enjoyed the tic-tac-toe board part of the challenge.) And, thanks so much for leaving such kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, please check my blog. You won the prize for the comments. Thanks for playing along with the OWH VCMP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...