September 25, 2013

Moxie Fab World ~ Stickers & Tape Challenge

Challenge 2: The Stickers & Tape Challenge

I do not have a lot of experience with Washi Tape but I gave it a go! My 1st idea was to create rosettes but it didn't turn out too well.


I covered a piece of white cardstock with strips of tape and cut out the sentiment background. I added another piece of white cardstock on the negative piece to create a matching border.

Washi Tape: Wal-Mart
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 4
Sentiment: Hero Arts/OWH
Heart Stickers: I think they were Heidi Grace
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Ribbon: Offray
Dimensional Tape: Scotch

Up next....the general craft supplies challenge! Unfortunately, the link isn't working so let's move on to challenge #4.......the metal, wood and cork challenge! That should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...