Pages

September 25, 2013

Moxie Fab World ~ Ready Made Embellishments Challenge

Have you seen it? I'm referring to the latest publication from Paper Crafts Magazine! 233 ideas should keep me busy for a while! Moxie Fab World has 5 fun challenges to celebrate!

Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack
Love, Butterfly, Heart & Flowers: K & Company
Ribbon: Offray
Brads: Stash

Paper: DCWV - The Boyhood Stack
Sentiment: Inkadinkado - Tell It Like It Is
Dies: Spellbinders Circles
Grass: Fiskars Border Punch
Red Pencil: Prismacolor
Bat Die Cut & Baseball Brads: Stash
Dimensional Tape: Scotch

Sketch: Operation Write Home #190
Paper: Heidi Grace - Sunshowers
Inked Edges: Hampton Art a la mode - Pink
Gems: Hampton Art KI
Key & Lock Brads: The Paper Studio - Spare Parts
Sentiment: The Paper Studio - Love Phrases Sticker
Corner Punch: The Paper Studio
Dimensional Tape: Scotch

This challenge really inspired me to knock the dust off of those embellishments I just HAD to have because I would use them ONE day. LOL  As much as I would love to continue finding embellishments I forgot I had, I am going to get started on Challenge #2 - Stickers & Tape!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)