September 30, 2013

Moxie Fab World ~ Color Media Challenge

Challenge 5: The Color Media Challenge

There are so many wonderful mediums out there for paper crafting that I haven't tried...I didn't know where to begin. So, I thought I would take a baby step and begin by using some Royal Langnickel watercolor pencils that I bought a while back. I took sheet of Daler Rowney watercolor paper and applied several shades of color. I then used a water pen with a paintbrush tip to blend. Once dry, I sprayed with Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz....twice...but it didn't show up.

I stamped the Inkadinkado image with Momento Paris Dusk dye ink and colored with Copic markers. I applied the image to embossed cardstock and added gems for the finishing touch. I am looking forward to gaining more experience with mediums because they create such beauty and interest to the projects I have seen.

There is still plenty of time to get in on the fun over at Moxie Fab World! Go check it out and see what it's all about!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...