Pages

July 21, 2013

OWH Sketch #180 & Paper Smooches ~


Sketch #180 ~
I thought I would use this sketch for Any Hero cards. With every OWH box sent, they include notes of encouragement for our Heroes. I also have stamp sets that are feeling neglected so I thought I would begin trying to use every stamp in the set for the challenges. Today's spotlight is on Paper Smooches and the Circle of Honor Stamp Set.







Paper: DCWV - The Boyhood Stack
Ink: Hero Arts Chalk Ink - Punch, Stampabilities Dye Ink - Royal Blue
Star Stickers: 4th of July Crafts - Hobby Lobby
Crafter's Cord: Hemptique - Americana (very coarse - would recommend twine instead)
Dimensional Adhesive, Googly Eye

Wasn't quite sure what to do with the banners since they were smaller than the sentiments but I was determined to use EVERY stamp in the set. LOL Here is what I came up with.


The red paper border was created with an attachment that came with my trimmer
Blue Lattice Paper - The Paper Studio - The Basics
Star Stickers: 4th of July Crafts - Hobby Lobby
Smiley Faces: Peachy Keen - Everyday Character Face Asst Stamp Set
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Blue

My friend, Denise, is moving into a new house this weekend so the "Welcome Home" sentiment was perfect! I used the straight line stamp under the sentiment hoping that when I punched it, it would look like the blacktop asphalt on the street. Not sure I accomplished that.
Paper: DCWV - Grade School
Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black
Punch: Fiskars Oval
Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles
Ribbon: Red - Simplicity
Red Gems: Kathy Davis Ambrosia - JoAnn's
Dimensional Adhesive

You may have seen this card that I posted previously using the "missing you" sentiment.
As I was checking out the Paper Smooches Store, I came across the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Blog (use gray, white, red & blue) so I thought I would link it up! A big shout out to PS for being a supporter of OWH!!
So there you have it.....I used every stamp in the set!!! That was fun ~ Hope you'll give it a try!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great cards Michelle!! I love them all.

    Great job!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sand in the last card is just perfect! Love the torn edge! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY COW!!!!!!! You should get a prize for creating soooooo many fabulous cards! LOVE the glittered eagle! And I love that you give these cards to OWH! What a great cause!!! PLUS-- I LOVE that you used every stamp in this set! LOOOOOOOOOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team-- hope you play along this week with the Picture Perfect challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)