May 22, 2013

OWH Sketch #173 ~


I have seen a lot of people use up a 6 x 6 paper pad at 1 sitting so I thought I would try it! Using the Heidi Grace - Sunshowers pad, I removed all the papers so I could see the front and back and begin my adventure! It wasn't as easy as I imagined. I made 5 cards and still have tons left over lol!
I suppose if I had used paper from the stack instead of the solid base/mats, I would have accomplished my goal. I will try this technique again sometime soon.
The Life image is a Doodle Beans freebie that can be found here.
The Beautiful sentiment is from the Fiskars Lasting Love Quotes stamp set.
This Stampendous stamp can be found here
This Stampendous sentiment can be found here. The sweet little puppy is from DeLiteful Gifts.
Thinking of You is from the Hero Arts OWH fundraising stamp set LP279. Check your local Hobby Lobby for both new sets.

I wish I had time to work on this week's throwdown challenge but I must prepare for the AMAZING Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop! It all starts Saturday morning so go...do your laundry and cleaning now so you can relax with us this weekend! There will be TONS of inspiration waiting for you and LOTS of blog candy to be had including this from OWH!!! Hope to see you there!!


3 comments:

  1. Love your cards,Very pretty,love the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combinations are great! My favorite is the one with the Kaleidoscope card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
    I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...