Disney Pixar Hop ~

Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop  
  
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Disney Pixar Characters. 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, and inspired by her children. 
The Paper Nest Dolls will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person. This gift certificate is redeemable at The Paper Nest Dolls and may be used to purchase rubber stamps and digital stamps only.  
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.  
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
 Ready to join in the fun?

I watched a YouTube video this week and they used the "multi cut" feature on the Cricut. I thought that button was for cutting multiple images.  Nooooo, this button repeats the same cut so when using thicker cardstock, you are more likely to get a clean cut image. I chose to use Boo on my card because she is so stinkin' cute! 
The card base is a lavender glitter paper from my stash. The patterned papers are Recollections. Instead of the Cricut cut bow in her hair (which I lost...it's probably stuck to my sock somewhere), I used 2 itty bitty flower gems. 
Ok, so here's my funny....I'm not too proud to admit that her shoes are on the wrong feet!!! It was 4 am and these pieces are sooooo small....I wasn't about to try and pry them off. Most kids her age always put their shoes on the wrong feet so let's just say I did it on purpose....for realism!It looks fine but I know that the pieces should have been flipped over and used on the other foot. LOL
Boo was cut at 2-3/4" so you can imagine how tiny the white pieces were for the eyes. I used a white gel pen there and a brown Prismacolor pencil to give her some eyebrows. I used Microsoft Word to create the sentiment and a corner punch on the ends of the banner. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today. I have a little happy ready to go out! Simply leave a comment and tell me which Disney/Pixar character is your favorite! Random.org will choose a winner on Wednesday so check back here to see if it's you! Happy Hoppin' everyone!
~~~I wish I had the funds to mail 19 gifts - thank you for your wonderful comments ~~~
Congratulations to #9 ~ Kathy's Krafts

       Up next is Holli http://Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com!  
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
3. Michele http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com  <--- You are here
6. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com

Comments

  1. I love your card! Boo is a popular girl! lol

    ~Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!!! LOVE Monsters Inc. and can't wait for Monsters University!!! Boo is so cute!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card hun! And the flowers gems for her hair are adorable!
    Hugs, Wandy
    Greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Love that sentiment with her!!
    Thanks so much for hopping with me!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had gone through it thoroughly its really worth to spent time on it and i really got to know a lot more from it .
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the Bambi characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Boo..this card is so cute. My favorite character from Disney Pixar is Remy from ratatouille.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a wonderful card. Boo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This a wonderful card. Boo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is too sweet!!! Boo is one of my daughter's favorites!!

    I guess my fav character would be Jessie from toy story. :)

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable and the sentiment is soooo sweet - TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gosh that is so stinkin' adorable. I love the gems in her hair and the sentiment rocks!
    Anita Thibodeau
    anitamthibodeau@gmail.com
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Boo! She is so adorable! And the saying is so fitting =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Boo card. ADORABLE! I love how you added the flowers instead of the cut bow.
    Fav Disney char hmm Dory, Boo, Sulley. How to choose?
    I can't I'm a big Disney/Pixar fan.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a job putting her together, even if her shoes are on the wrong feet. I wish I had this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card. My favorite Disney character is Donald Duck. He just make me smile to see him in a video, in a book, etc.
    brndsmth@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review