Birthday Cards for the Ronald McDonald House Hop ~
Welcome! Sarah Henderson had a wonderful idea to make birthday cards for children being treated at the Ronald McDonald House in Lubbock, TX. If you would like to make some cards too, check Sarah's blog for the address. I am sure the children will be thrilled to have a card, hand made just for them. Sarah is offering a stash prize for commenters and for those of you that send in cards, there is crinkle ribbon and clear stamps up for grabs!
I created these cards with the Cricut - Create a Critter 2 cartridge and used the Hero Arts Good Friends and Happy Birthday stamp sets.
The papers are from Recollections and the elephant was cut at 3-1/2".
Congratulations to #5 Sandy S!
I hop you are enjoying the hop so far! Your next stop is Miranda. Be sure to check Sarah's blog for more information how you can bring a smile to a child's day. Thanks so much for joining us!
1. Sarah - http://itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com/
2. Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
3. Michele - http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/ <----- You are here
4. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
5. Nadja- http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
6. Carla - www.racincrafts.blogspot.com
7. Sandy S. - http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com
8. Jennyfer - http://scrapalajen.blogspot.com
9. Nancy - http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/