April 16, 2013

Playing Catch Up ~

The hummingbirds have arrived and that means summer is almost here! Hope to be spending more time outdoors enjoying the warmer weather. Here are a few cards that I managed to finish lately. Hope you enjoy them!

I love this paper and all the layers ~ Another great way to use up those scraps!
Paper: Heidi Grace - Sunshowers
Adhesive Accents: Heidi Grace
Sentiment: Dare 2B Artsy - Thinking of You stamp set
Ink: Stampabilities Dye Ink - Royal Blue & Pigment Ink - Pastel Yellow

I have always adored the coral and seafoam green colors together. It's a bit darker in this picture. Still working on the photography skills. Hmmm, now I'm thinking the bow needs to be a solid color. lol 
Paper: Heidi Grace - Sunshowers
Image & Sentiment: Hero Arts - Happy Birthday stamp set 
Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Hero Hues - Punch, Stampabilities - Baby Blue
Adhesive Accents: Heidi Grace
Cloud Punch

Image: A Day for Daisies
Prismacolor Pencils
Spellbinders Die: Curved Rectangles
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Punch: Corner Rounder
Ribbon, Brad & Foam Tape: from my stash

I stamped blue cardstock with Hero Arts' Dots & Flowers background stamp. Another 1st for me and I will certainly be looking for more background stamps. I love the way this turned out.

Hope you are having a great week ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! All your cards are impressive. Each one is different and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like the range of cards! They're all terrific, but I think my faves are the birds and the way that rickrack paper on the bright and cheery first card echoes the chevron paper without exactly repeating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards, love the scale of elements, the choice of embellishments and especially that you create your own background dp with stamps. I'll be on the look out for more background stamps too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome group of cards...I agree that the ribbon on the balloon would be great as a solid color. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...