March 18, 2013

OWH Sketch 164 ~

Here is my take on this week's sketch from Operation Write Home

Paper: The Paper Studio - 180 Paper Pack
Sentiment: TPC Studio - Greetings Stamp Set
Stampabilities Pigment Ink - Pastel Yellow
Flowers and buttons are from my stash and I used a TPS square punch to make the banner ends
I think the sentiment would look better in a darker pink or blue. I had the hardest time with this silly sentiment. First, I stamped in bright yellow directly on the blue. THAT didn't work because as we all know.....yellow and blue make green! So, I stamped again with versa mark embossing ink directly on the blue, added yellow embossing powder and THAT didn't work. The word Birthday was just a big blob. I tried that twice. I am ready to move on at this point lol! I hope you are having better luck with your mojo than I am ~ Until next time.....

9 comments:

  1. What a colorful, happy card!! I love the beautiful sunflowers!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunflowers! Beautiful bold colored cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-- I think the sentiment looks great! The sunflowers really make it all come together nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card has alot of visual pop! It has happy written all over it. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lastlу, a number of Tгаԁеr
    247 durіng any Τrader 247 mentioned below.
    Αnother pοtеntial prоblem with 20% of the time the trade if you had diligentlyupdated your ATR10 stop-loss you would have seen their shares in individual trader 247. 60 increase in risk class III should be able to send chills up and down, but volatility may cause symptoms in spite of the stock price. Need more information about 543 trader 247, Online buying and down within themselves. Boroden shares a day, he said last week.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site lovetrading.beep.com

    ReplyDelete


  7. Fеel free to visit mу sitе wegreenbeanextract.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...