Pages

February 24, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party ~ 9

Challenge 9 ~ 3 layers of white
Getting down to the last minute here but hey....I'm trying! White is one color I don't use often enough. I think it's really pretty and focuses on the sentiment. Only 1 more challenge to go! I can't wait until I have time to go back and see everyone's projects!
Paper: Core'dinations Tillie Dot & Jillian Dot
Ink: Martha Stewart Aquarium - Dusk Blue
Flower: Close to my Heart 
Brad: Spare Parts
Sentiment: Hero Arts - Fred Bear stamp set
Offray Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. You do beautiful work. I really like the offset of your radius corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the offset corners!! The inking on the edges is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele - Thanks for joining in on the all white or cream card challenge. It is a bit of a variation from the challenge and is a lovely card. I also like how you offset your corners. I'll have to remember to try that on a card.

    Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)