February 21, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party ~ 7

Challenge 7 - Things with Caffeine
This isn't one of my favorites but I completed the challenge! The image and sentiment are from the Fiskars Latte Love set and stamped and embossed with blue powders. The papers are Core'dinations Tillie Dot and DCWV Stack 8. The die cuts are Spellbinders Labels Three and finished off with Offray ribbons. I used foam tape behind the coffee cup image to add a little dimension.

 It appears that I need a new embossing pad. The image isn't quite as filled in as I would like.
The next challenge is Washi Tape which I have never used before so this should be interesting! Join me tomorrow for the All Racing Hop where we are kicking off the 2013 NASCAR season!!! Blog candy up for grabs and I will actually post a scrapbooking layout!!  Have a crafty day everybody!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the colors of the adorable image!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...