OWH Virtual Card Making Party ~ 4

4th Challenge ~ Things with Wings
I will make this as short and sweet as possible today because I have to get ready for that thing they call "work". Why can't THIS be my real job???  :-) Hope your week is off to a great start!!
Image: A freebie from French-Knots - colored with Spectrum Noir markers
Paper: DCWV Stack 8 (green) & The Paper Studio - The Basics (yellow)
Spellbinder Die: Fancy Tags Two
Sentiment: I asked my sweet husband for a caption and this is what he came up with ~ Brilliant!
Rubber Stampede Dye Ink - Yellow
Stickles - Star Dust
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue
Image: A freebie from Bddesigns colored with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers
Paper: Core'dinations - The Chocolate Box
Spellbinders Die: Fleur De Le Rectangles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Foam Tape, Satin Ribbon: From my stash
Image: Cricut Campin Critter cartridge
Paper: The Paper Studio - Simple Elegance
Spellbinders Die: Labels One & Classic Scalloped Squares Large
Sentiment: I made it up
Googly eye & brads: From my stash

Comments

  1. Michele, these are such great Things with Wings cards. I love the image on the first card and your husband did a great job with the sentiment. So fun to involve him in your creative process. But my favorite is the second one (I love that die cut background for the owl...so pretty).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review