February 16, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party ~ 2

2nd Challenge ~ Create a kid's card with critters 

OWH has a live webcast on YouTube every Thursday evening where Sandy (President) creates a card. I have seen her pierce around the edges of an image and thought I would give it a go! I found a round plastic canvas template at Joann's for $1 which allows me to have perfect placement! 

Image: Baby Ciara from Misty at DeLiteful Gifts
Paper: Hero Arts Hero Hues - Blush & Colorbok - Stickers & Punch Out Pack
Spellbinders Dies: Standard Circles Smooth & Labels Three
Sentiment: Paper Smooches - Circle of Honor
Hero Arts Hero Hues Chalk Ink - Punch
Corner Rounder & Foam Tape
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I reduced the image to give Baby Ciara a little friend and fussy cut around it.
Paper: DCWV - The Sweet MatStack
Sentiment: The Scrapbooking Queen - Royal Friends
Ink it Up Dye Ink - Harvest Yellow
Stampabilities Dye Ink - Royal Blue
Spellbinders Die - Labels Three

I am beginning to feel guilty neglecting my husband since he is on the road all week so I will be taking a short break. Stay tuned for round 3!  Hope you are having a crafty day ~~~~~

11 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet doggies!! What fabulous cards :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute uses of this digi! I really love the one with the teeny one. Love your piercing example also. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such darling cards!Sweet Images!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! I just love using the needlepoint canvas for piercing too. It makes it so much easier to do that now I don't hesitate to add it to my designs. Such a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of cards. I like the colors you used and thanks for the tip for keeping pierced holes even. I want to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Michelle! Love the little doggies! I'm going to have to try that peircing technique.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting.Karnevalskostüme gibt es in einer riesigen Auswahl. Ein schönes Faschingskostüm, wie es auch genannt wird,
    weckt das Interesse der Menschen seit jeher durch die vielfältigen Variationsmöglichkeiten.
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, I am amazed how you used my Baby Ciara! I especially like the double. but all your tips are great. Will add that piercing template to my wish list. I like to pierce, but I don't do it well..lol! Your choise of papers is grand as well.
    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele,

    Thanks again for the blog candy. Dropped by your blog to see how to use the circle you sent me. Love this look, I always love learning new techniques. Thanks for sharing something new with me.

    Hugs,
    Sandy
    http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...