Pages

February 24, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party ~ 10

Challenge 10 ~ Bling 
Whoot woot! I made it to the last challenge of the OWH President's Day Virtual Card Making Party! This challenge required soldier safe bling....no glitter! The paper was a border trimmed from another piece of paper. I think it was from DCWV Nana's Kids. The bling and flowers are from my stash and the Offray ribbon has a sparkly thread through it but it's not visable here. The sticker was not in the original package so I don't know the mfr. It was rather thick and stiff and not wanting to adhere well so I may end up changing that.
I hope you have a wonderful week and make time to get crafty! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! It makes me think of spring!! The flowers are beautiful!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)