OWH & Stampers Best

Hello there! I wanted to take a moment to tell you about some awesome stamps I received recently. As a card maker for Operation Write Home, I support the businesses that support this wonderful cause! You can find their sponsors here. Some offer discounts and others send a donation for every OWH sponsored product purchased.
Stampers Best donates $1 for every OWH fundraiser stamp sold! There are about 23 options for OWH products but I had to stay within my budget. lol

This is Ciara ~ Sandy's (president of OWH) sweet dog who makes an appearance from time to time during the Thursday evening live webcast on You Tube. 
I used Core'dinations cardstock from The Chocolate Box and White Wash Collection.
I have seen so many cute cards made with the negative space created from die cuts. This one is Spellbinders Labels One. I love this framed look. I will be using this technique more often.
 The paws and bones are from my stash. I think they came from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is from Hero Arts (also an OWH fundraiser) Happy Birthday stamp set and embossed with cream colored powder. I learned (by watching Sandy's tutorials) that it's best not to stamp directly on the card to avoid any mishaps. The preferred method is to stamp on a separate piece of paper and layer it to help it really stand out. Another great use for all those scraps!  This paper was such a beautiful brown and the space was limited so I took a chance.  
 I added some paw print stickers from Stickopotamus to the inside of the card.
Here is my happy mail from Stampers Best!
I have only used Ciara and the tree but I must say.....these are quality stamps that produce beautiful images. I will be using these a lot! I just wish I had more crafty time and less worky time. LOL Stampers Best also has some really cute digital images for those of you that want to start creating immediately! I would love to see what you create with your SB products! I am always looking for inspiration. Visit their Pinterest Board to see some fabulous projects they have created!
Thank you for stopping by. If you haven't already, please check out the ways you can support OWH and add fabulous tools to your crafting supplies!!

Comments

  1. What an absolutely adorable card!! That dog is so sweet!! I love the paws and bones and the camo ribbon!! So awesome!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review