Pages

February 4, 2013

OWH Sketch #158 ~

One thing I love about the sketch challenges each week is that is motivates me to get busy! Here is my take on the Sketch #158 Challenge.





Papers: Core'dinations & My Mind's Eye - Hattie
Sentiment: Hero Arts - Good Friends Stamp
Ribbon: Offray - Brown
Embossing Powder: Navy & Copper
Heart Punch
Buttons: From my stash
Foam squares (behind the hearts)
If you haven't already, be sure and check out the wonderful Operation Write Home sketches & Challenges. If you want to stay up to date, you can find their Facebook Page here. Hope you are having a crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. I like both of the cards- the embossing adds such an elegant touch! Great papers too- can be used for man or woman! I really like how you put hearts on the inside of the card...sweet surprise! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love copper... Those turned out so nicely!! What a great sentiment. You've got quite an eye for coordinating pretty things. These are beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!! I love the papers you used and the embossing is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your cards! I'm not into wet embossing, so I really live when others use it! Nice professional feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these cards , the colour combos work perfectly . Hugs Tina . New follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful cards...the embossing is a super special touch! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally nailed this sketch! It has stumped me but I think I will give another try now that I have seen what you have done with it! Love them both! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)