Pages

February 9, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Cards 4 Kids (part 2)

~ Happy Saturday ~
I wanted to share a few more cards created for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge. 

Image: Singing in the Rain (author unknown) colored with Spectrum Noir & Copic Markers
Paper: DCWV - Nana's Kids & Core'dinations - Gemstones
Border Punch & Corner Rounder
Ribbon - from my stash
OWH Bonus Sketch B-10
Image: Singing in the Rain (author unknown) colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and Too Marker Glitter Pen - Melon
Sentiment: Paper Piecing By Nikki - You are my Sunshine stamp set
Scallop Punch: for the clouds - you can find this technique here.
Ink: CTMH Dye Ink - Dutch Blue  Momento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
Paper: The Paper Studio - Simplicity & Daydream Doodles
Foam Tape & Yellow Ribbon - from my stash
Image: Oak Pond Creations colored with Spectrum Noir markers & White gel pen
Sentiment: Paper Smooches
Spellbinders Die: A2 Matting Basics & Fancy Tags Two
Ribbon: Ribbon Trends
Button, Bone & Paws - from my stash
OWH Sketch 156
Image: Precious Moments Rainbow Angel (found on Bing images)
Sentiment: SP & Co Bold Sentiments I Stamp Set
Paper: Core'dinations Vintage Collection (purple) & Pastels (yellow & turquoise)
Embossing Powder: Pink
Pearl Pen: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Yellow
The Paper Studio Ribbon Punch
Ribbon: American Crafts
I haven't located my notes on this one yet but I inked the background with a sponge, free form cut the grass, added rock, dino and bird stickers and I believe the tree is a Jolee die cut.
There is still time to link up your card for kids. Next up....the ODBD Fruit challenge. For every 25 entries linked up, they donate the shipping expense for 1 box of OWH cards to the troops!
See you next time....Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. All of the cards are so awesome!! The chick is so cute, but the dogs and cat are my favorite!! They are adorable!! Great job on all of them!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on all your cards. The dinosaur one is really neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)