January 26, 2013

Valentine's Gift Bag Hop ~

Hello Everyone  
Welcome to the Valentine's Gift Bag Blog Hop
We are so excited you could join us!

Do you find yourself running out of time to make your gift bags for your love ones, kids classmates & teachers or that special someone?  If you are one of these people than you are in the right place.
  This hop has lots of wonderful projects to inspire you to create your very own gift bags. This is a one day hop and we would appreciate your comments on each blog along the way. 

   If you have arrived from Lucy - Love 2 Create, you are in the right place. If you are just stopping by, please start at Angela's blog where the fun begins!!

This hop is hosted by AJ Scrapbooking & Cards and Angela's Craft Spot. 
You should begin at Angela's blog and end at An'Jenic's blog
Our Fabulous Sponsors:
My Creative Time
Prize: Stamp Set: Label Font
Facebook Page: My Creative Time

SKdigis
Prize: $6 voucher to SKdigis store
Facebook Page: SKdigis

Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs
Prize: A $10 Gift Card to Fresh Brewed Designs Store
Facebook Page: Fresh Brewed Designs

We would like to THANK all of our awesome sponsors for sponsoring this blog hop
&
We would like to thank all of the ladies who helped us by creating awesome gift bags for this hop
We couldn't have done it without your help!  Thank You Ladies!

How do you win?
1. You must complete the blog hop
You must leave a comment on all blogs and  follow each one.

2. You must stop by our sponsors'
Facebook pages.
Like and Leave a comment saying you are from the Valentine's Gift Bag Hop and thank them for being a Sponsor. 

With out them we would not have so many awesome gifts to give!

We will have 3 winners.  One for each prize! Winners will be chosen on Monday Jan. 28th and will be listed on both of our blogs ~  AJ Scrapbooking & Cards & Angela's Crafty Spot!


I have both masculine and feminine bags for you today.  
I tried yet another NEW technique to create the clouds. Who knew it would have been so easy? The globe was cut from the Cricut Going Places cartridge at 4.25". I placed a Colorbok mini heart brad in the area (I think) that I live. The free Sofia font can be found here. 
To make the clouds, simply cut a scalloped circle in half and adhere together. Since this was a larger project, I used the Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circle. I will use the smaller one on greeting cards. 
 Not bad for a 1st try! Don't ever be afraid to try something new :-)
 I used a few Ranger Liquid Pearls - Rouge and draped a heart necklace from Hobby Lobby  over the top. The ribbon is from my stash.
This sweet little girl, colored with Spectrum Noir markers, is a freebie image from Sliekje stamps and can be found here.  I used the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangle die and adhered her to sea green glitter paper. The heart paper is from The Paper Studio Four Seasons pack. Ribbon is Simplicity Twill Tape (not sure what twill tape is but it looked like thick ribbon lol).
 Ranger Stickles were added to the envelope and the heart embellishment is from my stash. I think it was meant to be a Christmas ornament.
I'm "sharing the love" today along with all of the Awesome Sponsors! Winner to be drawn and announced on Tuesday 1/29/13 right here in this very spot!
My oh my where has the time gone? So sorry I am a couple of days late. Some folks think 13 is an unlucky number but I bet Marianne Barkman likes it!! Congratulations!! Please email your address to msmith38652@gmail.com. 


Your next stop is Pam - Lovebug Creations
Here is the line up in case you get lost:
Candice - Candied Cards
Michele - Michele's Craft Room  <--- You are here

~~~~~ Happy Hopping ~~~~~


20 comments:

  1. Great gift bags and I think the heart where you live is a perfect touch. Thanks for sharing your cloud technique. I do need to try more, but I am afraid of messing up and wasting. Who knows what will happen though unless you try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are so adorable! :)
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I really, really love both of them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your bag and card are wonderful - loved the detailing - whoever gets this will adore it! I also liked your cloud idea - must try it! TFS and I enjoyed hopping along with you today.
    Pam
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele you know I love love your bags. The sentiment is so perfect with your Earth. I will have to give the clouds a try. And as for your other gift bag girl go because you ROCKED it!!! =) Thanks so much for being a spot on the hop. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bags!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bags,they are super cute..scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your bags are gorgeous!! I love the clouds and the earth!! The little girl is so sweet!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bags!! I love how you did the clouds. I love the earth that is so cute!! Thanks for joining our hop!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm thinking blogger ate my comments from this morning! i really love your projects...and the clouds...fantastic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, cute gift bags. Love the cloud technique. And the little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both projects are ADORABLE! I love the bag with the world. SO SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bags!
    nclights7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Michele, these are both amazing!! I love the clouds you made for the earth bag. And you're right, don't ever be afraid to try something new! I like to play with new techniques as often as I can.

    I had fun hopping with you!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love BOTH of your bags Michele. The heart on the masculine one is just too cute! TFS :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh me oh my! I love your bags. I especially love how you created the clouds. The Liquid Pearls are a wonderful touch also. Just all around wonderful!!! TFS and the chance to win.

    Scrappy hugs,
    Christel
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...