OWH Sketch #154 ~


~ Here is my take on the sketch challenge this week ~


Supplies Used: 
Core'dinations Cardstock - The Chocolate Box and Pastels collections
The Paper Studio - The Basics (green stripe and lattice)
Image - Freebie from Netty's Cards
Spectrum Noir Markers - FS6, EB5
Brads - Spare Parts
Ribbon - Offray
Stickles - Star Dust
Foam Tape
I added Star Dust Stickles to her pink bows and the pink flower on her shirt. Can anyone tell me why they turned bluish black?
Supplies used: 
Core'dinations Cardstock - Pastels
The Paper Studio - The Basics
Spellbinder Die - Labels One
Stickles - Star Dust
Spectrum Noir Markers & Prismacolor Pencils
Ribbon - "Made in Mexico" lol There was no brand name on the roll
~~ Hope your new year is off to a great start ~~

Comments

  1. Hi Michele! Both of your cards are adorable; great use of the sketch. I love love that Sliekje image and must head over to snag it! I don't know why the Stickles discolored your image, unless the ink wasn't quite dry? Great job still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely adorable!! Perfect take on the sketch!! The little girl image is so sweet!! I like the two-tone stickles...intentional or not ;) Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards,love them both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are adorable Michelle. The round sentiment tag and Sliekje's digi image are perfect. When I print digi images I also have trouble with some of my Stikles and also the Glossy Accents. I let them dry, sometimes for days, but will still get ink bleed. I was told it's the ink my printer takes. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, gorgeous creations (and Ireally love the pink!)
    Thanks so much for your visit and I'm delighted to see one of my freebie sentiments on your card. I love seeing them used on people's cards and makes me know that it's worthwhile me making them.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review