Pages

November 7, 2012

Graphic 45 Challenge

I recently received an awesome prize package from the oh-so-talented Gloria at Scraps of Life. I want to share a card I made for the Graphic 45 November Challenge using some of these products.
This is the prize package aka Blog Candy I won!! 
 This is what Gloria made for the blog hop ~ Isn't she adorable?
And this is my Graphic 45 Thank you card made mostly with my goodies!
 The super sweet image was drawn my my awesome Mother-In-Law, Shelby Smith! I love how she "hid" her signature in the grass ~ very clever.
Supplies used (shown below):
Graphic 45 Happy Haunting (Enchanted Garden)
Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe (Butterfly Specifics)
The Paper Studio Affinity Textured Cardstock
SP&Co Stamps - Bold Sentiments I
Image - Shelby Smith
Spellbinders Die - Curved Rectangles
Prismacolor Pencils - Apple Green and Sienna Brown
Color Box Mix'd Media Inx - Vintage
Stampabilities Dye Ink - black 
Deadline for the November Challenge entry is November 28 so you have plenty of time to be "thankful" and create something fabulous! Let me know if you do....would love to see your project!
~~~Have a happy day~~~
This card will also be entered in the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the papers!! The image is so sweet...and her name in the grass is so clever and fabulous!! Awesome haul of goodies, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!Lucky U on the win & luv ur cards...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goodies are amazing and so is your thank you card!!!!! Just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)