Card for Operation Write Home - Dulemba

I wanted to tell you about this awesome site I found via Free Digital Stamps. I am subscribed to their email so I get 1 every day with direct links to free digital images from different blogs! It's a wonderful thing because you "stumble" across sites you never even knew existed and find yourself going back to see what they came up with next!
This card was created using one of the 100s of super cute images from Elizabeth Dulemba. You can access this particular image by clicking here.  Take a minute to look around! You will be glad you did!
I didn't add a sentiment since I am sending it to OWH. This way, they can use it for anything! I am still practicing with my Spectrum Noir markers but I am learning a little about shading with each video I watch. Sandy Allnock, President of Operation Write Home has some really informative videos. Hop on over to YouTube (click on her name) when you have a chance and subscribe. She is amazingly talented!
This book is one of my prize possessions. My grandmother gave it to me in 1973. 
If you DO create something awesome with Elizabeth's images, there is a gallery to link your project to! This would be a great place to get some inspiration regarding colors, design, etc.  
Thank you Elizabeth for sharing this wonderful talent you have with us! 

Comments

  1. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image and you colored it beautifully!! Your prized book makes a wonderful cardholder!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, It's wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoy my images - and for Operation Write Home - what a good cause. I also love that you shared your copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Books can be such treasures - especially when given to us by those we love.
    Keep coloring and creating!
    :)
    e
    Books at: http://dulemba.com/index_books.html
    Coloring Page Tuesdays at: http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, I'm back. I love it so much, I'm going to feature your creation in my November 27, 2012 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. If you, or your readers are not yet subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Cheers and happy coloring! :) e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review