November 14, 2012

Birthday Card for Evila

Sharing a clean and simple birthday card I made for my sweet www friend Evila French. She never ceases to keep us entertained with whatever life throws at her. We have spoken a few times on the phone and she sent me this beautiful card she made.
For Evila's card, I used Fiskars Stamps - It's Your Day for the cupcake and The Scrapbooking Queen's Stamps - Princess Birthday for the sentiment. Stop in and see what else her majesty has in the Royal Castle Shoppe! She has some really cute Christmas stamps for those cards and gifts you are making!
I stamped the image with Stampabilities Pigment Ink - Lt Pink, cut it out with Spellbinders Labels Three die, colored in the wrapper and border with Spectrum Noir marker TB3. Using the same dies, I cut a white one and embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, then cut the larger blue one to complete the layers. This was my 1st project using Ranger's Glossy Accents which I applied to the cupcake frosting. It was so easy to use and creates such a great effect. 
 

 The sentiment was stamped with Close to My Heart Dye Ink - Dutch Blue and the ribbon, flowers and pearls are from my stash. Hope it brings a smile to her day! (Note to self: Do not take photos prior to 5am! I was trying new things with my camera and forgot to change it back to auto when I took these pictures lol ~ sorry for the poor quality)



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the shiny frosting and the awesome sentiment!! The little flower gems are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...