Pages

October 29, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge ~

The deadline for getting your Valentine/Love cards in to OWH is December 31st so I thought I would get a head start by creating one for this week's sketch challenge.


Still trying to figure out how NOT to get pink images when using the light box but hopefully, you get the idea. I used red cardstock. The heart and XO papers are from The Paper Studio. The banner edge was created using The Paper Studio square punch. The chipboard sentiment is from Studio G and is adhered with thin foam strips. The heart was a button and the gems are from my stash. I didn't have any red ones so I colored the white ones with a marker to match. Hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty week!!
Ok...the sun is up so here is a picture taken outdoors in the natural light...lol

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the heart paper!! It's nice to see a Valentine card among all the Halloween projects out there :) Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card...love the dps! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Good job starting on valentines' already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, Michelle! Love that chipboard sentiment! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)