September 9, 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs - September Challenge

Welcome to the September Facebook Challenge hosted by Fresh Brewed Designs! Anyone can play along but you must use the digi images that will be emailed to you upon request. You can get more information here.   Thanks for stopping in today ~ See you again soon!
Welcome Pumpkin House image is from Fresh Brewed Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers: OR1, GB10, CG2, TN2, CT2, CT4, FS3, BT2, BT4, BT5, FS2, FS6
Studio G Glitter Glue on the fairy wings and shoes
Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles
SP & CO Stamp: Bold Sentiments I
Images were printed on Cryogen Paper - gives it a sparkly look and helps prevent the markers from "bleeding"
Pop dots, ribbon, heart and flowers are from my stash
Happy Fall Girl image from Fresh Brewed Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers: GB5, OR1, GB10, FS2, FS3, FS6, BT4, BT5, TN2, PP5
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tea Dye

 

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love the colors and hidden image on the inside.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! This card is adorable! I found you via Chriss' birthday blog hop and noticed you live in New Albany. My husband and I recently moved to Michie, TN and he works in Corinth, MS. Being rather familiar with MS and my son and his family living in Senatobia, I realized how close we live to each other! I've met some amazing people in blogland, but they all seem to be scattered across the world. It's so nice to see that someone lives close! I'm your newest follower! I hope you get a chance to view my blog, http://cissyandfranshow.blogspot.com/ and we can become friends!
    Hugs,
    Cissy P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Michele!! I love the image and the scene you created!! The sentiment is fabulous!! And the inside is just as awesome and fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! love the bling on the heart. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your card is totally adorable! Love how you used those FBD digi's! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great evening!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card! love the bow on the stem- such a cute, great idea. i love how you used the fall girl digi inside, too. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...