Pages

August 15, 2012

Winner - Easel Card Blog Hop

Good morning everyone! I really enjoyed participating in this hop and learning how to make an easel card. While doing my research, I came across so many cute designs and I hope you were inspired to try one too! Thank you for all the super sweet comments and I am excited to see new followers! One day soon, I will take time to visit each and every one of you for inspiration! I love doing "research" for new ideas! Ashley will be hosting another fun hop on September 26th where we will be showcasing Center Step cards. This will be another 1st for me so I better get started!!
Without further adeu.....RNG chose comment # 21 as the winner today!!!  Congratulations to........  LOVE your card. When we get home from lunch I'm coming right back here to make one of theses. Beautiful. TFS.  dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)!
D, please email your preferences to msmith38652@gmail.com  :-)

Tune in tomorrow for another great hop!
~~~ Happy Crafting ~~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how exciting.
    I will email you now.
    Thank you SOOOO much!
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)