Pages

July 6, 2012

Winner of the Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop

Once again I want to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy day to hop with us. I really appreciate each and every comment and love hearing your ideas too! I'm excited to see some new followers and promise to visit you soon and return the favor!  Random.Org chose #11 out of 31 comments and the winner is........


Migdalia: Crafting with Creative M @http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend everyone ~ See you again real soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank You, Michele!!!!!I just message you on FB:
    Midalia
    Thanks again!!so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, Loved that you stopped by my blog and left a comment! Thanks so much crafting friend. I'm not following your awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)