June 1, 2012

Your chance to win ~ Lawn Fawn Stamps!!!

I was just introduced to these super cute stamps from Lawn Fawn through Ginger Snap Scraps!! Here is the information for your chance to win! Although this will reduce MY chances but I am willing to share the love with all of my creative friends!!
  
We are so excited about the new Lawn Fawn stamp sets that we are giving away all seven of them to one lucky winner! To enter to win: Comment on this photo letting us know you "like" us on Facebook, Comment on this photo letting us know you follow our blog (www.ginger-snap-scraps.blogspot.com) and comment on this photo (click here)  letting us know you shared it on your wall! 
IF YOU SHARE THIS GIVE AWAY ON YOUR BLOG, GIVE YOURSELF 5 MORE ENTIRES-JUST LEAVE ME YOUR BLOG LINK! Eight chances to win, we will randomly pick a winner from the comments under this photo on June 10!



Just look at these projects using Lawn Fawn............................................

Subscribe to their You Tube site and visit the FB page here https://www.facebook.com/LawnFawn ~ Good Luck!!




3 comments:

  1. What cute, cute, cards ! Would love to be the lucky winner of these stamp sets !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing the stamps! Wow! Off to go check them out!
    BTW - I'm from Jackson!{Hugs homey}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon this great chance to win AWESOME stamps ! They will look great in my stash and on my new projects. Love it ! Thanks for the hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...