May 25, 2012

Winner ~ ABC's Blog Hop!!

Sending a BIG thank you to everyone who stopped by and left sweet comments during the ABC's of Scrapbooking 2 day hop! So glad to have some new followers!! The random number generator chose # 3.........
Congratulations Esther! Please send your mailing address to msmith38652@gmail.com and I will get your surprise package right out to you! 
I will be choosing a winner from the Fast Food Blog Hop tomorrow
Please join me next Friday June 1st for the "We're Off To See The Wizard Blog Hop"! Lots of ladies participating and more blog candy to be won!

 ~ Have a great day everyone ~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Michele!!! Looking forward to my surprise :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...