May 25, 2012

2 Oh-So-Creative Ladies!!

Hey everyone ~ I wanted to tell you about 2 of my WWW friends who are trying to reach a certain # of followers:
1st up is the very talented Ashley from The Glamorous Side of Scrapping ~ She is trying to reach 800 followers and at the time of this post, only needed 4 more!


Nest up is the very talented Lisa from Indy Mermaid ~ She is trying to reach 900 followers and at the time of this post, had 913! Congratulations Lisa!


Both of these ladies are offering great prizes for followers so head on over when you have a minute and be inspired by their creativity!!  Be sure to comment on their prize post for your chance to win! 
~~~ HAPPY CRAFTING ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting this, Michele!! I appreciate it so much!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday weekend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...